Villa GRITTI, a splendid villa of Renaissance origin, is offered for sale by Cofim Immobiliare.Thanks to historical events the villa has become an important monument in the eastern province of the city of Verona, every single element of this building complex bears witness to the time that has passed: from the centuries-old plants of the park to the ancient and imposing halls, from the tower to the barchesse, the greenhouse, the church and the farmhouses. The first settlements seem to date back to 1250, during the rule of the Scaligeri the Cavalli family from 1400 gave the site an agricultural economic-productive importance, but it was in the early 1500s that the property reached its peak when the Venetian doge Alvise Gritti became the owner. (The Gritti family remained the owner for 300 years). The architectures of past eras blend harmoniously and make the building complex an excellent historical testimony, the property is in fact protected by the Superintendency of Cultural Heritage of Verona.
the real estate complex is strategically located between Verona and Lake Garda (only 15/20 minutes) and Venice (40 minutes) near the exit of the A4 Milan-Venice motorway. The vast property has four vehicular entrances, a pleasant stream crosses the centuries-old park, the buildings for a total of 6350 square meters are divided into 2 main blocks: block of the villa (4500 square meters), with the tower, the barchesse and the farmhouse and the block of the Venetian greenhouse (1700 square meters) with the church and the cottages. then the custodian house (120 square meters) and a water mill (40 square meters) are added.
The villa is essentially arranged on 2 floors with the north side facade decorated and scenographic towards the enchanting garden, while the south side towards the agricultural courtyard is more sober and essential. Internally we are welcomed by a large central hall with entrance portal / balcony and staircase and 4/5 rooms on both sides (the same scheme is repeated on the ground floor; on the east side the wing towards the tower is approached with numerous rooms and bathrooms on the first floor and veranda with kitchens and service rooms on the ground floor; the west wing is dedicated to the majestic barns, warehouses and attics and a large area of about 600 square meters dedicated to indoor events with entrance halls, lift, reception hall with suggestive wooden beams, cloakroom services area and fully equipped catering kitchen with pantries.The barchesse are connected to the farmhouse which has now been transformed into 6 apartments with covered parking spaces.
The ancient "Venetian" greenhouse is now home to a very pleasant restaurant of about 400 square meters with a bar, kitchen and services area and a room adorned with suggestive windows facing the park, above 3 well-renovated apartments; next to the restaurant we find the small church dedicated to S. and the rustic farmhouses of 340 square meters to be restored which form a small square courtyard.
the buildings are therefore completed with the guardian's house on the north side and the suggestive mill in the park. The property is completely fenced with walls towards the roads and wire mesh towards the agricultural area.